We understand that Virtual Livestreaming is a new experience for many of our clients. We’ve compiled the resources below to help you and your team understand our process and make the most out of your event!
- SPP’s Guide to Virtual Livestreaming – An in-depth look at different Virtual Event options and our collaborative process.
- SPP’s Graphics Guide for TV-Style Livestreaming – Details on what kind of graphics can be used in a show and their specifications.
- Youtube’s Royalty Free Audio Library – A library of sound effects and royalty free music that can be used during livestreams.
- Facebook’s Sound Collection – Another library of sound effects and royalty free music that can be used during livestreams.
- Artly Working – a close partner of ours that offers training in dynamic & engaging virtual communication & presentation skills.
- Custom Webcam Stations – to help you look your best, we’ve developed our own easy-to-use Webcam Stations fitted with high-quality camera and lighting gear that can be delivered to your presenters. Ask us for more information!
One of our Webcam Stations:
The End Result: